Our team of Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses have been thoroughly trained to meet the challenges of their field and are required to attend continuing educational classes to stay up-to-date with the latest changes, discoveries, and treatments in the medical field.
- Cardiac Care
- Wound Care Management
- Diabetic Management Care
- Post-operative Care
- Pediatric Nursing
- Entero Stoma Care
- Instructions on medication regime
- IV Therapy
Our therapist evaluate each patient's physical impairments and functional limitations and establish a plan of care in cohesion with the patient's physician in order to achieve optimal rehab potential.
Our therapists can offer:
- Physical therapy services, assist in restoring and maintaining maximum muscolosketal functions.From hip fractures to sprains, to patients with unsteady gait, our therapist are specialized in helping the patient restore their confidence in their ability to ambulate themselves throughout their living environment.
- Occupational Therapy , strives to improve the level of independence in activities of daily living.
- Speech Therapy, assists in improving swallowing disorders and the communicative activities of daily living.
- Prenteral & Enteral Nutrition Therapy
Medical Social Workers
Facilitate long term planning to promote independence and provide opportunities to take advantage of variety of community resources designed to assist the elderly with their personal concerns and help alleviate their troubles.